Lifeguard / Pool Attendant
Job LocationDiamond, East Bank Demerara
The successful applicant will be provide service at the Company's recreational facility to employees and guests.
- Secondary education (CSEC not required)
- FINA certification or equivalent certification from a recognized institution
- Atleast two (2) years experience as a Lifeguard / Swimming instructor
- Knowledge of pool equipment and safety measures
- Recent First Aid and CPR certification
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Supervising swimmers and spotting hazards which can lead to accidents
- Providing guidance on water safety and enforcing safety rules
- Providing first aid including CPR if necessary
- Ensuring the swimming pool, furniture and facilities are clean and safe
- Welcome guests and ensure their safety and comfort
- Managing the swimming pool cleaning schedule and perform daily inspections
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical scheme benefits
- Free life insurance benefits
- Pension benefits
Please send you application to our email address: email@example.com
Or send your name and contact information to our Whatsapp No. 686-9558
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY