Orijin Inc. offers operational support to clients and specialises in Customs Brokerage Services. We are hiring a full-time Office Assistant/Runner to provide basic administative support and contribute to the organisational efficiency and performance of the office.
- High School diploma;
- A valid driver's licence for motorbike and car;
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Warm personality with effective communication skills; and
- Punctual and reliable.
- Performs clerical duties when needed including typing, filing and completion of simple forms;
- Answer phone and direct calls to appropriate individuals and prepare messages;
- Copy, sort and file records related to office activities;
- Assist in the delivery of incoming and outcoming documents;
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and order new materials as needed;
- Organise office and assist colleagues in ways that optimize procedures;
- Observe and report to management on the immediate wear and tear of office equipment, furniture and fixtures; and
- Provide clerical support to the accounting department.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.
Deadline for submission is Friday, February 10, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY