Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Dispatcher handles incoming service orders, directs drivers, and resolves service issues. Interact with customers to provide customer service, assist with booking sales, and operational staff
- Handles incoming calls and e-mails from customer service and sales department; manages requests for all pick-up or delivery.
- Initiates communication to customers while drivers are on-site/location, resolving pick-up and other issues delaying the service.
- Ensures same-day service on booked jobs by managing the routing for all routes and tracking Driver movement in the field.
- Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers’ locations, and daily factors to balance cost and customer satisfaction.
- Works with sites and the service department to optimize routes based on needs of the customer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of dispatch software is an asset.
- Customer Service oriented and personable.
- Professional attitude with exceptional time management skills.
- Five (5) subjects CXC including Mathematics and English.
- Relevant work experience with working in a team setting, with the ability to communicate to several areas effectively. Multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Connect internal calls
- Enter bookings for dispatch department.
- Create tickets for commercial department.
- Create delivery orders for commercial customers.
- Transfer jobs from WIZ to QuickBooks when needed to do so.
- Create incentive sheet for sewage drivers.
- Connect drivers for all departments to operations if they’re experiencing mechanical problems.
- File away internal documents as well as hand them out to the appropriate departments.
To be discussed at the interview.
Candidate interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to:
Human Resources Department
Cevon’s Waste Management
1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates with be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY