Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
As a member of our Sales and Marketing team, the Proposal Developer will have the opportunity to interact with senior leaders and learn how to impact and grow our clients’ business operations.
This position is for individuals who want to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with, please send your resume for consideration.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in verbal and written English including a wide vocabulary and appreciation of grammar
- College degree in English, Language or Business preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the business acquisition process and strive to help subject matter experts develop their solutions via persuasive prose
- Ability to meet deadlines and accommodate a flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends, as required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and desktop applications such as Adobe
- B2B writing experience required; BPO or contact center writing experience, preferred but not required
- Ability to collaborate with broad range of team members
- Organizational skills of with thorough document tracking including version tracking multiple Ability to show close attention to detail
- Knowledge of cloud database management tools such as Ariba
- Experience using online collaboration tools including ShareFile, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Talent for visualization of graphics and marketing style approach to documents
- Qvidian or RFP management software skills, preferred but not required
- Prepare and develop request for proposals (RFP), request for information (RFI) and proactive proposals by assembling information including project information, deliverables, timelines, case studies, technical requirements, etc.
- Read and review in-depth RFPs to gain an understanding of the project requirements
- Interview subject matter experts to understand complex technical and managerial concepts of the work they perform and convert that information into a technically compliant, competitive, compelling response
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities for on-time delivery of submission including coordinating the requirements and status information with key stakeholders
- Ensure optimal organization, presentation and articulation of the company’s solution in the final proposal including following the proposal format that meets requirements and evaluation criteria identified by client/prospect
- Maintain quality results by using templates, following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency and tone
- Prepare presentation with branded text, graphics and visuals needed to support the document
- Attend strategy meetings to establish expectations, deadlines and clarification of opportunities
- Oversee incorporation of key messaging that clarifies the strengths of the company’s offer Write, revise, and edit drafts of proposal questions that speak to the company’s unique differentiators
- Utilize proposal support databases by entering and monitoring proposal data for tracking and submission of questions and final RFP’s
Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY