Tenant Services Coordinator
The Tenant Services Coordinator manages tenant services and executes day to day operations ensuring that services are in compliance with the company corporate expectations, loss prevention system, and applicable laws/regulations.
- Effective interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Developed knowledge of real estate and/or facility management disciplines.
- Mail/courier services, janitorial services, client work ticket management, office equipment services, catering, vending, kitchen equipment services, conference/training rooms, recycling/sustainability programs.
- Daily interface/communication with all levels of business unit personnel to ensure service satisfaction, determine requirements and mobilize internal/external resources accordingly.
- Implement continuous improvement ideas to enhance service offering and cost effectiveness.
- May manage operations staff which could include: janitors, cafeteria workers etc.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV to: email@example.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY