Job LocationExpress International Inc.
The Researcher is responsible for processing products related to pre-employment background applications that includes but is not limited to: MVRs, civil court cases, criminal case and registry, drug testing and OFAC.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience.
• Ability to quickly review and interpret data.
• Strong reporting and communications skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• A degree or High School diploma is required
- Retrieves and enters data from computer/web-based systems, files, and other documents related to the applicant’s history.
- Locates information quickly and accurately in accordance with applicable state laws and procedures.
- Uses software programs to provide instant criminal results to clients.
- Examines internet databases to help investigate and adjudicate criminal records.
- Performs data entry using spreadsheet or database commands.
- Performs extensive internet inquiries and searches to supplement criminal records.
- Analyzes information collected to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Contacts clients and outside resources via phone to verify information.
- Updates order statuses appropriately.
- Handles confidential information responsibly and with good judgment.
- Monitors and implements processing and system changes.
- Other duties as required.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY