Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Picker is responsible to the Picking Supervisor for the safe, timely and accurate processing of orders and picking of goods.
- Must possess a sound secondary education. Passes of at least three (3) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics would be advantageous.
- Able bodied.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- At least one (1) year’s working experience in a similar position would be advantageous.
- Collecting sale orders from Picking Supervisor. Scrutinizing sale orders to ensure all information corresponds.
- Picking goods in a timely and safe manner in accordance with the company’s and suppliers’ policies and procedures.
- Inspecting picked goods to ensure that there are no damages or missing elements before selecting.
- Ensuring that dates on goods and locations correspond to that stated on sale orders. Notifying Supervisor of any discrepancies observed.
- Attractive wages
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, December 10, 2021 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY