Logistics Coordinator III
The Logistics Coordinator III will work in-country to manage the EPC’s Logistics and Materials Management process. He/she will serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution. The incumbent will interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), and provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
- 10+ years’ experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- BSc in Engineering, Construction Management, or any other technical degree
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to manage critical timelines, attention to detail and accuracy, and deal with stressful situations professionally
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support.
- Data entry to ensure that all charge code/AFE and Contractual nomenclature is referenced
- Work within customer portals to facilitate load communication and billing inputs are completed
- Coordinates material requirements with Service providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of required shipments and freights
- Creation and submission of Material request to relevant Service Provider and Shorebase for material movement
- Organizes Waste Transfer Notes and associated supporting documentation for the disposal of waste on-board the installation
- Coordinates and communicates material offload and backload activity at the installation
- Coordinating and monitoring assigned vessel activity aligned with rig operations
- Creation and submission of shipping information and supporting documentation for vessel movements
- Tracking of vessel and communicating to Marine Department planned vessel activity at installation and Shorebase
- Personnel flight coordination
- Notifying Wellsite Operations Supervisor of Supply chain status of material and fleet operations and challenges
- Works alongside Guyana Material Management Supply Chain team in maintaining accuracy of allocated tangibles and intangibles assigned per well.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY