Job Location56 Brickdam and Austin Place, King Solomon Building
A Cashier is responsoble for receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate.
Must have at least 5 subjects cxc including Mathematics and English,at least 6 months -1 year experience in same field would be an asset and must be able to work shift system.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit.
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Redeem stamps and coupons.
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
Will be discuss in interview.
Tel #: 600-8457/643-1429(Whatsapp only)/ 654-3463
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY