Job LocationEccles,Vreed en hoop,Vergenoegen, Parika
At TWO BROTHERS EXPRESS MART our Stock clerks will move products from the store room on to our mini mart shelves. Stock clerks takes merchandise that has arrived, unpack merchandise check for damages or mislabelling, and get it where it needs to be. Stock clerks re packs the coolers including coolers and gas, water cages.
Experience working in Supermarket, Mini Marts, dealing with Stocks.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Has the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
- Clerical Skills: Stock clerks keep accurate records to track items received.
- Customer-Service: Stock clerks in stores will talk directly with customers. Being friendly and approachable while helping customers finding what they need on store shelves is necessary.
- Attention to Detail: Stock clerks must make sure to pick up the right items and put them on the right shelves, stock clerk will ensure all prices on shelves are accurate and each item are priced.
- Stock clerk will ensure all coolers, shelves, water cages, cooking gas cages are neatly packed all item facing forward and clean.
- Stock clerk will run shelves for close dated products inform supervisor and make log.
- Work with supervisors on inventory and orders.
- Ensures that merchandise is stored in an orderly manner and is easily accessible when store shelves need to be replenished and maintain the order of stock rooms
- Clerks will work closely with his/her manager and other colleagues to get the work done,
- Stock clerks will break up all boxes and place into trash,
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs and stand for long periods,
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY