ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Guysons, an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Machine Shop and Oil & Gas Service company is contracted to support International Oil and Gas entities, delivering services 24/7/365.
Guysons seeks an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide support to its Officers.
This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with an elevated level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative support function
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong initiative, with mindfulness
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work under intense conditions and extended hours, if needed
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers and maintain good working relationships
- Must be dependable
- Degree / Diploma in related field a distinct advantage.
- Arrange appointments and manage CEO’s and Company’s calendar
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, mail, and email
- Screen telephone calls and answers queries with discretion
- Set up for meetings, transcribe minutes and type correspondences
- Manage varied office tasks, generating reports and presentations
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system, both paper and electronic
- Greet, assist, and arrange logistics for visitors, including travel arrangements
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure seamless and positive experiences
- Perform other duties, as required
Interested Candidates to submit covering letter, with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY