Job Location282-284 Section 'A', Agriculture Road, Triumph, East Coast Demerara
The position involves managing the production team including Mechanical & Civil Engineers, Engineering Technicians and Draftsmen to meet the company's goals and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (Civil Engineering a plus);
- Great analytical and math skills;
- Incredible problem solving abilities;
- Ability to collaborate with many other teams;
- Must be able to work without supervision;
- Interpersonal skills to manage a team on engineers;
- Ability to give constructive criticism;
- Ability to make decisions quickly;
- Must be fluent in the English Language;
- Must have at least 5 years experience in similar capacity;
- A male candidate is preferred;
- Possession of a Valid Driver's Licence is a plus;
- Punctuality is paramount;
- Must have a pleasant character and attitude;
- Should be able and willing to work under pressure;
- Must be interested in working full-time;
- Assign tasks to engineers;
- Gauge progress of various projects;
- Communicate effectively with customers;
- Propose budgets for various projects;
- Create reports to give updates on projects;
- Preparing Estimates for steel works;
- Ensure Quotations are delivered in a timely manner;
- Ensure projects are completed to Customer satisfaction;
- Attend meetings and conferences;
- Train new employees;
- Solving problems;
- Managing the Workshop.
Will be based on Qualifications and Experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Preferably email your applications to email@example.com
The Managing Director,
Zeco Industrial Engineering,
282-284 Section 'A', Triumph, E.C.D (Agriculture Road),
PO Box # 28196
Tel. #: 620-6947 / 220-4165
Google Maps link to location: https://goo.gl/maps/WGfpJyjKcXMbDAq19
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY