Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
An outsourcing company dedicated to supplying all of the needs of trucking companies around the globe through the use of experienced support personnel and technology.
Express International started back in 2013 to expand the interests of parent company Express Trucking and Courier Inc. It functions as the first class logistical and transportation services provider to US trucking companies (target market).
In 2004, Express' president decided to purchase one small delivery van, having gained years of experience working for another company in the industry.
Through his vision, hard work and tireless efforts to build a strong network, the company's fleet grew, and other avenues of business were opened up. By the time Express International was established in 2013, the foundation had been set for expansion and consolidation of all processes related to the trucking industry.
As demand increased, the fleet was expanded from courier vans into tractors, then day cab and sleeper trucks to cover more lanes across the East Coast. A dispatch office and truck lot followed suit, and expansion continued steadily as more drivers, lanes and customers continued to come on board.
· Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Trainer or Educator (specialized in adult-learning).
· Experience with Customer Service and Sales would be an asset.
· 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma preferred.
· Certification in Teaching or Education required.
· Excellent computer and administrative skills.
· Computer literate (excel, word, email, google docs)
· A strong work ethic.
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Great work ethic
· Advanced Research Skills
· Professional and courteous demeanor
The Trainer is responsible for the creation of job-specific and soft skills courses, execute training, assess, and elevate employees to ensure professional development.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
· Engage Managers to determine training needs and areas of improvement.
· Discuss with managers the best time to schedule training sessions.
· Design effective training programs.
· Prepare educational material such as module summaries, papers, videos, etc.
· Conduct meetings, workshops, and onsite training.
· Evaluate performance and identify areas of improvement.
· Keep attendance and other records.
· Support and mentor employees.
· Prepare weekly reports to communicate the process, trends, etc.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY