Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
Overseeing the issuance of gate passes, fuel distribution, and project closeout while maintaining the bond inventories.
- Sound Secondary School Education
- Previous experience will be an asset
- Able to work in a bond/storage environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of quickbooks, inventory management and safety will be an asset
- Issuing, posting & filling gate passes for materials leaving Chung’s Global
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly stock taking
- Prepare weekly inventory report for items to be restocked
- Preparing requisitions where necessary
- Maintaining the systemized bond inventory by posting items leaving the bond daily
- Purchase and Distribute fuel
- Issuing Safety Gears
- Update reconcile bond inventory report & data sheets
Will be discussed at the interview
Interested applicants can send their complete CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY