Job Location161 Lamaha Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana
Recruiter responsibilities include posting job ads, doing initial screenings, and scheduling interviews. Assist other recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, helping to find and hire the most qualified people for our opening roles.
If you are enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy, and an excellent communicator, we’d like to have you on board.
- At least five (5) subjects CSEC including passes in Mathematics and English
- Must have Medical Knowledge
- At least 2 years of experience in the Hr or Recruiting filed
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of recruitment software and database systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Managing the résumé database.
- Attention to detail and ability to reach client deadlines.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
Please send application to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY