OFFSHORE LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
- Work in-country to manage the EPC"s Logistics and Materials Management process
- Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution.
- Interface between Logistics manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC).
- Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables
- 2-5 years" experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement -
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- HEUT /CAEBS Certificate
- Data Entry
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS office
MATERIAL & FREIGHT COORDINATION: -
- Coordinates material requirements with Service providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of required shipments and freights.
- Creation and submission of Material request to relevant Service Provider and Shore base for material movement.
- Receives, coordinates and dispatches cargo on-board installation.
- Organizes Waste Transfer Notes and associated supporting documentation for the disposal of waste on-board the installation.
- Coordinates and communicates material offload and backload activity at the installation.
MARINE VESSEL COORDINATION: -
- Coordinating and monitoring assigned vessel activity aligned with rig operations.
- Creation and submission of shipping information and supporting documentation for vessel movements.
- Tracking of vessel and communicating to Marine Department planned vessel activity at installation and Shore Base
PERSONNEL FLIGHT COORDINATION: -
- Compiles and submits flight information for personnel mobilization and demobilization from the assigned location.
INVENTORY UPKEEP AND COORDINATION: -
- Oversees on-board inventory of client owned and rented materials.
- Works alongside Guyana Material Management Supply Chain team in maintaining accuracy of allocated tangibles and intangibles assigned per well.
SERVICE PROVIDER TICKET REVIEW: -
- Review of Service Provider job tickets, confirming information accuracy in relation to item duration, asset assignment and cost allocation.
- Submission of approved Service Provider job tickets to relevant Service Providers.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPERATIONS: -
- Notifying Wellsite Operations Supervisor of Supply chain status of material and fleet operations and challenges.
- Provides administrative operation duties for the Client Wellsite Leader/ Wells Operations Supervisor.
- Maintaining Office stationery and consumables inventory
Submit covering letter with CV to: skilledguyanese.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY