CompTIA A+ & CompTIA Network + /or
Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent field
Plus at least 2 years’ experience in a similar Role.
) Conduct routine checks of the company business entities to ensure IT system are operational.
2) Monitor and replace printer ink/cartridge when required
3) Setup new computer systems and install the necessary software and applications
4) Run network cables to facilitate new staff and staff that are transferred to new locations
5) Ensure all computers are secured effectively by installing and updating antivirus software
6) Install and configure monitors, keyboards, printers and other related peripheral devices
7) Upgrade software, patches and operating systems on a continuous basis
8) Assist with the administration of attendance and Payroll software
9) Configure and setup company email on users’ systems and mobile device (this includes, providing the
necessary system support for users)
10) Manage network configuration to ensure all computers can communicate on the network effectively
11) Maintain and update the IT Inventory
12) Arrange procurement for IT equipment
13) Setup and maintain IP PBX Phones
14) Assist with the administration of the company’s software solutions (QuickBooks, GEOTAB, Fleetsap, etc.)
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION OFFERED WITH CONTRIBUTORY MEDICAL.
Application with a detailed CV stating the position applied for should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager at Muneshwers Limited, 45-47 Water Street, Georgetown or email to email@example.com. Closing date for applications: June 30, 2020. Kindly note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY