Job Location118 Section M Campbellville, Georgetown
Responsible for giving frontline guidance on HSE culture; the day to day onsite HSE hazards and non-conformance practices identification/intervention; and the implementing of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards and processes for continued improvement and attainment of no down time performance.
· Bachelor’s degree or HND plus minimum of Basic OSHA qualification. (Other HSE competence related qualifications, certifications or diplomas will be advantage).
· No prior HSE professional experience required
· Knowledge of oil & gas environment will be advantage.
· Initiate, drive management approval and implement agreed frontline HSE guidance on day to day basis to improve worksites HSE culture for attainment of generative HSE culture.
· Maintaining daily data and records of matters and dealings on HSE compliance and improvement drive for measurement of HSE culture performance and programmes.
· Carry out all time day to day worksites hazards identification and intervention (including unsafe acts and nonconformance practices of staff, contractors, clients and other interfaces).
· Drive day to day all time onsite implementation of HSE standards and processes for attainment of GOAL ZERO in HSE performance and as per organization HSE objectives KPIs.
· Regularly engage operations departments’ leaders/ staff, contractor personnel, customers and other interfaces to ensure HSE standards / processes are understood and implemented.
· Support development of audit/inspection program and participate in audit/inspection to monitor and improve HSE performance and drive closeout of recommendations from audit/inspection and other HSE actions to attain zero overdue status.
· Initiate, drive and participate in worksite HSE assessment, and surveys evaluations (to determine presence of hazardous conditions – exposure to noise/chemical, air quality, etc)
· Implements CTES Environmental Management System (EMS) including liaise with / administering the waste management team
· Conducts daily inspections of all areas (office & site) to assist management in HSE compliance.
· Conduct HSE brief and coordination of visitors and new staff
· Conduct periodic inspections and function tests of safety critical equipment (alarm systems, fire extinguishers, breathing apparatus, gas testers, etc) and monitor to ensure availability or achieving of required standard.
To be discussed at the interview.
Century Tamara Energy Services
Human Resources Department
118 Section M Campbellville, G/town
or via email to email@example.com,
No later than Friday, April 2, 2021.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY