JUNIOR ACCOUNTS CLERK
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
The Junior Accounts Clerk provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts, as well as preparing reports for the company.
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, Accounts & English
- CAT Level 1
- Certified and Proficient Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of computerized Accounting programs
- Working experience in Accounting/Auditing field is an asset.
- Entering Finance Deposits- Account View
- Generate and reconcile receivables schedule
- Write Cheques
- Cheque Listing
- Entering payables- Account View/ QuickBooks
- Entering payments- Account View/ QuickBooks
- Inventory reconciliation
- Fuel reconciliation
- Any other related duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
More Information Upon Interview
Please email Application to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY