Waiter / Waitress
Job Location173 Mandela Avenue, Alexander Village, Georgetown, Guyana
Eco-Garden International Vegetarian Restaurant is looking for someone to join our dynamic and friendly team who is passionate and has experience in filling the position of a Waiter / Waitress.
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM Mon - Sat
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Mon- Sat
- Atleast 3 CXCs would be an asset (But not necessary)
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast paced enviroment.
- Experience working in similar position or in Customer Service.
- Available to work evening shifts and also on weekends (Saturday)
The waitress is responsible for serving all products with a friendly smile, and showing attention and care to each individual customer. He/She is also responsible for for any other duties assigned to them by Shift Supervisior.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Educating self about all products available for sale.
- Taking orders
- Refilling glasses and cleaning tables
- Providing menus
- Greeting customers
Will be discussed at interview.
Please send resume with pictures of necessary qulafications to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to 173 Mandela Avenue Alexander Village, Georgetown, Guyana to fill out an application form and begin the interview process.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY