Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Centerville Office Support Limited is seeking energetic, organized, and reliable Intake Specialists to join our growing US based business. The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills, organizing and writing ability, and be able to work independently to meet tasks and deadlines. This person will be placed in a fast paced, performance-oriented environment, and must be eager to learn. No experience needed as training will be provided.
This is a work from home opportunity and specialists must have their own equipment and reliable internet service.
We are hiring for the following shifts: (09.00 hours - 18.00 hours; 13.00 hours to 21.00 hours) daily and weekends.
- Ability to proficiently read/write/speak English
- Ability to follow established policies, procedures, and training guidelines
- Team oriented, being a problem solver, open to learning
- Strong work ethic
- Dependable and accountable
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accounts
- Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic organization
- Computer proficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicants should possess:
CXC subjects including English language or other formal qualifications.
- Answering inbound calls from potential clients to discern claim viability
- Guiding clients through detailed intake questionnaire
- Utilizing web-based software to collect data from client
- Ensure all data is properly recorded
- Maintaining the high standards of professionalism and customer service
- Respect client dignity and confidentiality
Remuneration will be discussed at the interview.
Please send applications to email address
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY