Job Location1999-2002 Blue Mountain Road, Festival City
The Security officers ensure the safety and security of designated properties, assets, personnel, and visitors. They investigate and report irregularities and guard against unlawful behavior.
A Sound Secondary Education with at least four (4) years relevant experience in Military or Para-military training.
The successful applicant must provide a Valid Police Clearance along with two (2) recent testimonials from previous employers
Outstanding observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense would be an asset
- Monitors the entry and exit of everyone who enters and exits the compound
- Checks all vehicles that enter and exit the compound
- Controls the flow of persons going into the building to conduct business
- Checks the personal belongings of staff as they enter and exit the compound
- Provide escort duty when required
- Performs any other duty as assigned from time to time by the Security Supervisor
To be discussed at Interview
Kindly send written application to the:
1999-2002 Blue Mountain Road,
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
On or before 2nd February, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY