COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Job LocationLot 9 Camp Street, Werk- En- Rust, Georgetown, Guyana.
DESIGN SKILLS – 3D design, art history, color theory, communication design, design theory, illustration, photography, typography, printing techniques, visual art, IT skills with design and photo-editing software, a strong eye for visual composition, and strong marketing & promotional capabilities.
SOFT SKILLS – High-level communication skills, artistry and creativity, analytical skills, time management skills, ability to collaborate, professional flexibility, passion and enthusiasm for design, confidence in presentation skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, and understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment, open-mindedness, and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs.
- Provide a range of professional graphic design and audiovisual services to support communications and promote the Services of the company
- To develop and maintain corporate standards prescribed for graphic design, photography, and multimedia production
- To promote and develop corporate image and brand identity in accordance with specifications
- To comply with relevant information systems policies
- To undertake, from time to time, other relevant duties, i.e., publicity events, social media activity, drafting press releases, and marketing events
- To provide graphic design input and advice for Service and Internet sites and provide draft content for the websites and social media sites
- To advise on the purchase of hardware/software specific to the graphic design and visual imaging function
- Creating a suite of assets: designs, artwork, and formats for use in print and digital
- Actively keeping up to date with industry trends and competitors and presenting findings to the wider team
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the business
- Encouraging others to share their ideas and nurturing creativity within the Marketing team
- Design layouts and produces artwork such as graphs, infographics, charts, posters, graphics, display banners, and layouts for presentations and reports, etc.
- To maintain competence in the operation of graphic design technology, visual imaging techniques, and IT systems to ensure high-quality service delivery.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Adobe InDesign, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and HTML
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
- Creative thinking skills, Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high-level and consistent work ethic in all work-related duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database applications.
Proven skills & abilities:
- Strong graphic design skills, Layout skills, Analytical skills, Creativity, Flexibility, and Attention to detail
- Deadline-oriented, Desktop publishing tools, and graphic design software, Acute vision
- Time-management skills, Communication skills, Handling rejection
- Design advertisements, reports, artwork, publication pages and covers, brochures, logos, store signage, web pages, and other branding and communication materials
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proven design graphics, marketing, branding & promotional abilities.
Send application and CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org
January 28, 2023. Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY