Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and finalizing major capital projects (>500 M$) projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget. Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed. Defines project governance policies and manages financial concerns. Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- BS in Engineering
- Experience in major capital projects for the oil and gas industry
- Experience on international projects, with at least two overseas assignments
- Experience in execution of a major capital project is preferred
- Experience oil and gas industry
- The candidate must have leadership and personnel management skills, and strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders including operations, co-ventures and host government representatives.
- The candidate must be an effective teacher and mentor, able to share knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in most Project Management skills (e.g. execution planning, contracting/procurement, cost estimating, project controls, planning & scheduling, organization design, etc.)
- Experience in one or more technical disciplines (Marine, Facilities, Subsea, Pipelines, Structures, etc.)
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive or controversial subjects with tact, kindness, and professionalism.
- Must be willing to work in the field / at a construction site (opportunities may be field or office-based, or a combination of both)
- Responsible for development of requisite quality Gate deliverables in accordance with agreed milestones
- Responsible for obtaining functional management agreement on specified project deliverables
- Responsible for development of regular project reporting
- Integrates Development Planning and Sub-surface Teamwork products into overall project plans
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY