Job LocationCampbellville, Georgetown
Reporting to the Managing Director, the individual will be responsible for organizing and taking meeting minutes; managing weekly work schedules; arranging refreshments; relating with external parties and clients, and drafting correspondences.
The ideal candidate must have a good command of the English language;
Credentials in office and secretarial studies would be an asset.
Have the ability to type at least 35 words per minute;
Have a good understanding of office equipment;
Working proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
Must have good organizational skills;
Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
Must be able to use initiative and be a quick thinker.
In detail, the individual will perform the following duties:
1. Schedule appointments for the Director;
2. Answer and make calls; take and disseminate messages;
3. Organise meetings for the Director;
4. Arrange refreshments and meals as required;
5. Ensure the Director's office is regularly cleaned and maintained by the Office Attendant;
6. Write and issue receipts of miscellaneous transactions;
7. Make external errands when necessary;
8. Ensure sufficient stock of personal stationary and business cards;
9. Take minutes of both staff and business meetings;
10. Provide the Director with updates regarding meeting actions and progresses.
11. Print, copy and bind documents;
12. Perform any other related duties.
Interested applicants may email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com or may submit an application to:
The Human Resources Manager
International Import & Supplies
Lot 15 Garnett Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY