Business Development Officer
We are recruiting an experienced, business savvy, goal-focused, and hardworking Business Development Officer. The incumbent will be accountable for achieving the Companies' sales targets, new business development, and business retention of CAGE Guyana Video Lottery Terminals (VLT's) market.
- Degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Certificate / Diploma in Insurance practice or equivalent.
- Relevant experience of five (5) years will be considered in the absence of professional qualification.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a business development capacity.
- Sales / Marketing experience in the Retail/wholesales industry is an advantage.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Sound verbal, written and listening communications.
- Expert knowledge of local area business networks and location.
- Expert knowledge of customer base and proficient in market analysis.
- Ability to analyze mathematical data.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Dynamic report-writing and presentation skills.
- Able to self-manage effectively.
- Good time management.
- Flexible working schedule.
The candidate must possess a valid driver's licence and a vehicle.
- Provides professional, strategic, and technical support in the development and retention of Agents.
- Daily and consistently, explores the market for new business opportunities at locations and subsequently creates a list of Agents ready for deployment.
- Assist with the introduction of new products and in developing the content of market and promotional materials.
- Prepares comprehensive site surveys for the placement of VLT's and VLT related equipment to operations to aid in installation.
- Leads in signing up new agents.
- Assists in the setup of new agents.
- Assists in the implementation and deployment of promotional materials.
- Works with agents in evaluating promotions.
- Provides timely field feedback regarding Agent practices, ideas, and issues.
- Provides excellent customer service to Agents, internal and external customers.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please submit an application along with two references to email@example.com no later than October 31, 2021
** Only applications selected for an interview will be acknowledged **
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY