Assistant / Delivery Clerk
Job LocationLand of Canaan, East Bank Demerara
Assisting with the delivery of cargo from the warehouse to customers. This includes loading and unloading the cargo trucks at various locations along the delivery route for the trucks. Assisting the drivers and salesmen with delivering products to the customer location.
Qualifications and Education Requirements/ Skills
Sound Primary education
Ability to work in a team
Willing to learn and work in the field
Good communication skills
Role and Responsibilities
· Ensuring that products are loaded into vehicles and counted while doing so
· Ensuring that the products are packed neatly so as to prevent damage and to allow for easier navigation
· Ensuring that the products are handled with care and held in the correct way
· Accompanying Sales Agents on designated routes
· Helping in the delivery of products from one point to another
· Ensuring that the right amounts are given to the customer as corresponds to the order or request
· Ensuring that all crates are returned to the truck after use for transportation
· Maintaining the intactness of the trays and preventing as much as possible, any damages
· Keeping an inventory of trays, trolleys, and other equipment used for transporting products
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY