Job Location1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road, Festival City
Food for the Poor (Guy) Inc. is seeking to recruit a qualified Civil Engineer to support our construction and infrastructure projects. The Civil engineer will be responsible for creating, improving, and protecting our immediate environment. They will plan and oversee construction and rebuilding, as well as the maintenance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a recognized university
- Five or more years' experience working as an engineer on construction/infrastructural projects
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good knowledge of project management
- Working on own initative with minimum supervision and staying on task
- Travelling to and willing to stay in remote locations
- Working with multiple stakeholders
The successful candidate must be knowledgeable and have experience in the following area:
- Preparation of detail site plans showing boundary lines, limists of development, north designation, setbacks from surrounding existing elements, site entrances, internal roadways with the appropriate scaling and sizes.
- Evaluation of cadastral surveys
- Preparation of topographic survey or engineering mapping and Geotech
- Electronic preparation of preliminary and final master plan designs including all infrastructural components
- Electronic preparation of preliminary horizontal infrastructural plans - complete civic drawings using AUTOCAD
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and budgets
- Preparation of projects' scope of work and work breakdown structures
- Evaluation/preparation of Architectural drawings
- Local building codes and guidelines governing construction and infrastructural development in Guyana, including health and safety practices
- Managing construction and infrastructural projects
- Compiling job specification and surpervising the tendering process
To be discussed at interview
Kindly send written application to the:
1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road,
Via email to email@example.com
On or before 24th November, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY