Manage construction projects countrywide.
- MSC. or BSC in Civil Engineering.
- At least 15 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Full understanding of the tendering process and preparation of tender documents.
- Must be able to travel and work in the field.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Plan, develop and execute construction projects.
Supervise and co-ordinate a construction crew.
Salary is negotiable for suitable candidates meeting the requirements along with Fringe Benefits.
Please send applications with CV to:
The Human Resource Officer,
Toolsie Persaud Limited,
10-12 Lombard & Sussex Streets,
Tel No. 226-4071/5
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY