Job LocationMCG Investment Inc
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Administrative Officer provides high-level, confidential administrative support to the Facilities Manager. Duties entails, manage administrative team effectively and ensure that Tenants/Clients satisfaction.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- Knowledge of word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
Experience: At least three (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Receive and process applications for tenancy and ensure that all probable tenants are provided with required information and that applications are given.
- Explain the eligibility and application process to potential tenants.
- Submit tenancy applications to the Directors/ Executives with recommendations.
- Identify and allocate units to approved applicants when available.
- Complete check in inspections, inform maintenance of deficiencies and enter information into the database.
- Liaise with tenants and management about tenant issues and concerns.
- Respond to public inquires in coordination with the Directors/Executives.
- Report tenants who are in breach of the tenancy agreement to management.
- Remind facilities and maintenance on construction, renovating painting and associated maintenance regimes.
- Plan, organize and manage events.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Documentation creation, organization, preparation and circulation electronically and in printed form.
- Respond to persons enquiring about concession rentals and show them available spots
- Update Client Directory, Licensee Waiting List and Concessions Available Sheets
- Delivering Warning Letters, Memos, Concession Handover Documents and same to Licensees
- Filing for MCG vehicles; mechanic’s reports, purchases, vehicle documents etc.
- Updating Bulletin Boards, White Board for MCG daily tasks
- Collaborate directly with HR to ensure employee issues or concerns are correctly addressed and resolved.
- Network with external clients/parties to engage them on weekend events
- Manage and coordinate with clients for setting up for events
The following responsibilities are shared with the Finance department
- Receive and review lease agreements to ensure all required information is included
- Maintain effective relations with all tenants in order to ensure they are aware of their rights and responsibilities concerning their lease without prejudice to the rights of the Company. Explain lease agreements, tenant responsibility and in house rules
- Process tenant checkouts and identify tenant damage, complete invoices to recover costs and/or complete damage deposit refund statements
- Assist with calculating tenants monthly rent especially when they ask for assistance
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY