GRAPHIC DESIGNER / RETAIL ORDER ENTRY PROCESSOR
Job LocationEXECUTIVE OFFICE SERVICES: LOT 82 ALBERT ST. AND REGENT RD., BOURDA, GEORGETOWN
Responsible for Prining of Photographs, BBQ Tickets, Business Cards, Flyers, Desktop Publishing and Graphic Designing of print materials, to assess print needs of retail customers. Organize and accomplish your work.
- Must be at a University Level with relevant experience.
- Experience as a Paid for Graphic Designer with a reputable Business entity.
- Must have excellent working knowledge in the relevant graphic designing software programs – Corel Draw , Photoshop and Microsoft Office Programs.
- A Diploma in Information Technology / Graphic Designing
- A minimum of three to five years paid experience in a similar or related field
- Must know to type
- Must have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Any other duties from time to time
Observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining correct information from the relevant sources and customers. Entering, transcribing, recording, storing or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form. Taking in orders /detailed orders for production in Retail Business from start to finish.
The ability to operate all machinery in a Document Control Center: Printers, Laminator, Binder, High & Low Volume Photocopier, Stapler, etc.
Excellent pay based on experience, performance, customer and efficient production.
Salary range: $80,000. to $100,000.
Email to: email@example.com
Mail to: Executive Office Services
Lot 82 Albert Street & Regent Road, Bourda, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY