Call Center Recruiter
Job Location81-82 Camp and Robb Street, Lacytown, Georgetown
• 5 CXC / CSEC Grades 1-3.
• Previous Recruiter/Call Centre experience an advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Exploring creative methods of sourcing qualified candidates.
• Conducing telephone interviews daily with prospective candidates.
• Completing background checks on personal records and employment history.
• Processing applications of prospective new hires and determine if the applicant is qualified.
• Maintain complete files on non-hired candidates as appropriate.
• Track calls generated from all forms of sourcing platforms.
• Perform other routine client related duties as needed.
Interested applicants can contact the Recruitment Department via email@example.com, via telephone 226-2532, or at our Main Office - 81-82 Camp and Robb Street, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY