Sales Representative (WORK IN TELEPERFORMANCE BUILDING)
Job LocationRobb St, Georgetown
As the Sales Representative you are responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- High School Diploma (CXC or equivalent is a "MUST")
- Sales Mindset
- Be able to train in the teleperformance building
- Other Skills
- Strong language skills (written)
- Active reading and the ability to read between the lines
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM
- Adaptability and accountability
- Proficiency in using a computer system and Microsoft Office
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Customer Orientation
- Being able to earn unlimited commission, example more than $200,000 per fortnight/ bi-weekly.
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self, Competitive Salary.
- Monthly Bonus
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development, etc.
- This full-time positions offer a unique chance to get to know international markets and be trained according to international business standards.
Applicants can submit their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or submit it to the Teleperformance building and address it to Ibrahim Abdullah (Lead recruiter).
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY