The Human Development Generalist provides clerical/administrative support to all Human Resources functions. He/she serves as the primary contact for front office, delivering excellent customer service.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Certificate or Diploma- in Human Resources Management, business or another related field.
1 year experience in HR.
Customer Service experience would be plus.
Understanding of local labor laws and disciplinary procedures
Proficiency in MS Office
Excellent verbal and written communication
Great attention to details
· Facilitate the recruitment and onboarding processes.
· Maintain employee records.
· Prepare, various employment documents such as contracts, job letters, etc.
· Facilitate meetings with staff on employment matters, including disciplinary hearings.
· Process offboarding.
· Supports with payroll preparation.
· Administering benefits, such as medical insurance.
· Perform any other tasks or functions as assigned.