The incumbent will be required to promote and sell the Company’s products to the target Customers with the view of achieving the objectives of the Division.
Qualifications, Experience and Requirements:
· At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Sciences or related fields
· At least 2 years’ experience in the Health Industry, preferably in Medical Sales/Marketing.
· Or relevant combination of training and experience
· Must have a driver's license.
· Demonstrates maturity, confidence, and patience
· Possesses strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
· Excellent sales skills are essential.
· Arrange appointments with medical practitioners and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
· Make presentations and offer training to doctors, practice staff, and nurses in GP surgeries, and hospital medical practitioners. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day or may be conducted in the evenings at a local venue.
· Organize conferences for medical practitioners and other medical staff.
· Attain (and if possible exceed) annual sales targets
· Regularly attend Company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings
· Keep up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the Company and supplier, and interpret, present, and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
· Monitor and report on competitor activity and competitors' products
· Maintain knowledge of new developments in the field, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business, and adapt strategy accordingly
· Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
· Continuous expansion and exploration of opportunities to encourage sales growth with new and existing customers.
· Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the company.
BPI Guyana Inc. has through perseverance and an undying passion for excellence, established itself as Guyana’s distributor of choice for internationally coveted brands.
BPI Guyana Inc. is wholly focused on the distribution of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) in Food & Grocery, Hardware & Home and Pharmaceuticals products; ably supported by comprehensive strong organizational structures as well as employees with extensive product knowledge and experience.