Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Western Logistics (Guyana) Inc. are thrilled to announce that we are expanding our team and currently seeking exceptional individuals to join us as we grow and achieve new heights.
Our operations rely on efficient and reliable transportation to ensure the timely delivery of groceries, supplies, spares, and other products to various Vessels at the various ports in Georgetown and the Shore base at Vreed-en-Hoop, West Coast Demerara. We are seeking experienced company drivers to join our team, someone who understands the importance of punctuality and safety in the logistics industry.
· Proven working experience as a Driver
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to operate a variety of manual and automatic vehicles in any weather and traffic conditions.
· Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
· Good driving record with no traffic violations.
A sound secondary education is a plus
· Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
· Follow routes and time schedule.
· Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate a delivery vehicle.
· Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
· Inform customers about new products and services.
· Complete logs and reports.
· Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean and report any issue.
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Maintain compliance with all company quality, health and safety policies and procedures.
Western Logistics Guyana Inc (WLG) is an indigenous 100% Guyanese incorporated business designed to meet the growing demand for services in the energy sector. The activities governed under the Western Logistics Guyana Inc. ISO 9001 Quality Management System are as follows:
Work Permit and Visa Applications (EVOA\PTL)
Meet and Greet/Assistance
Customs Brokerage Services (Cargo Management, Ship Spares & Monitoring)
Vessel Importing/Exporting and In Water Activity Permit (EEZ)
Procurement/Ship & Rig Chandlery Services
Vessel Management (Crew change, immigration formalities, general services)