To fabricate hose as per customer needs while maintaining optimal inventory levels.
· At least five (5) subjects CXC
· Certificate in Machinist.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office
· 2 years similar experience
· Ability to work with numbers.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
· Fabricate of hoses assemblies.
· General maintenance of hose shop and its environs
· Pick and deliver spares to customers over
· Obtain customer shipping list, pick parts from location by means of the shipping list.
· Maintain adequate inventory to support customer
· Process returns from customer according to outlined procedures
· Conduct cyclical inventory count on a weekly basis.
· Send daily consumption report to inventory control.
· Use safe work practices as outlined by MACORP.
Machinery Corporation of Guyana Limited (MACORP) was founded in 1993 by GECOLSA a well known CATERPILLAR dealer in South America with operations in Colombia, Bahamas and some other countries with related businesses. MACORP was established by being awarded by CATERPILLAR as the only Authorized Caterpillar Dealer in Guyana. The bid of MACORP was selected from several other Companies’ bids. Companies with long and proven experience as dealers of CATERPILLAR and other manufacturers’ product line of heavy equipment. In 2018, MACORP celebrated 25 years of service to Guyana. Through all its years of operation in Guyana, MACORP has been very active in the country’s development, contributing directly with technical support and equipment supply to the most important productive sectors – Mining, Agriculture, Road construction, basic industry, Marine, Forestry and Electric Power Generation.