To ensure production of clean, nutritious and timely bakery and confectionary products to client.
Carnegie School of Home Economics Certificate/Diploma or Equivalent
2+ years experience in a smilar role
• Strive for better presentation methods by maintaining the highest standard of service.
• Responsible for bakery products, bakery cleanliness and cost-effective innovative dishes.
• To develop and train minimum one Guyanese helpers/Assistant Cook to be proficient in basic bakery skills and thereby make them eligible for promotion to a higher post.
• To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/near miss and accidents are properly reported.
• To raise HSE/Hazard awareness by actively participating in all HSE meetings.
• To follow Newrest HSE plan.
• Self develop in learning new bakery products for the better satisfaction of client.
• Extent full co-operation to senior staff in maintaining operational harmony