The role of the Tracking Coordinator involves coordinating with Carrier Sales Representatives, Account Operations Team, and partner carriers. Ensure records are maintained accurately using client’s software management tools.
· At least 5 subjects CXC including Mathematics and English
· Prior experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management would be an asset
· Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS office and communication tools
· Strong clerical and administrative abilities, including proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Demonstrates professionalism, positive attitude, and exceptional telephone etiquette.
· Assist other team members when required
· Building and maintaining relationships with partner carriers
· Tracking and tracing individual branch’s freight
· Proactively identifying potential problems and resolving them before they escalate
· Monitor loading, unloading and appointments – follow up with partner carriers and customers regarding delays, missed appointments and late arrivals
· Ensuring that any problems such as delays, accidents, etc., are communicated immediately to our Account Operations and Carrier Sales Teams