We are seeking a Handyman to assist with tasks around the compound of our Q1 Providence Branch. If you have sound secondary education and are able-bodied, this may be an opportunity for you to join our growing and diverse team!
· Sound Secondary Education
· Must be able-bodied and fit to work in an outdoor environment
· Must have a valid Police Certificate of Character (Police Clearance)
· Experience in maintenance and repairs would be an asset
· Ensuring that the surroundings are kept in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
· Ensuring that the compound is free from all discarded materials and that they are stored in a safe place at all times.
· Assisting with the packaging and safe storage of stock and rotating stock on receipt of new inventory.
· Washing of company vehicles as required.
· Assisting with general duties as required.