The Graphic Artist is responsible for creating and executing concepts and designs consistent with the goals and objectives outlined. The incumbent must have a strong ability to create images that can influence retail consumers.
At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
Certification in Adobe, Coral Draw, Photoshop, graphic design or a related field.
Experience: At least three (3) year experience in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
1. Responsible for the design, lay-out, artwork and formatting of materials in accordance with the instructions given.
2. Responsible for the development of images and concepts for a variety of creative projects primarily focused on the Retail/Consumer Experience.
3. Prepare, mark ups and assemble final lay-outs.
4. Travel to store locations as needed for collaboration with store operations and ongoing projects.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.