Ensuring that all aspects of customer service are applied when handling customers and that all customers feel pleased with the information given to them. As a customer service specialist, it is your responsibility to ensure that each customer feels noticed, special, and appreciated all time.
General skills required:
1) Five CXC subjects Grade 1 and 2 in English and Mathematics.
2) Must be articulate with good writing and comprehension skills.
3) Computer literate.
• Warmly and professionally answering inbound calls, assisting customers with telephone inquiries and directing the calls to the appropriate team member as necessary.
• Offering friendly and focused assistance to in office customers and online customers. This includes providing quotations to customers both in store and online and answering any questions they may have..
• Assisting customers in the tracking of their orders by providing them with necessary information ( contacting the order/cargo agent,gathering the information and then presenting it to the customer).
• Resolving customer complaints via phone, email, or social media. Attempting to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation of orders.
• Actively participating in and planning of marketing events and community outreach for the company to reach and acquire new customers.
• Inform customers of any deals and promotions that may be occurring. Contributing to team efforts by providing new creative ideas, suggestions and feedback to enhance the services offered by BAC Couriers.
• Writing payment information on the quote slips and collecting pertinent information such as email addresses and phone numbers from all customers as it relates to in store order confirmations.