The position shall cover the following areas:
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the updating the company’s goods into the required software.
Education: Five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of English and Math
Experience: Six (6) months to one (1) year experience in data entry.
Experience in a retail industry would be an asset
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
1. Enter goods into system in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Prepare purchase orders for goods received from overseas suppliers.
3. Update details of cost and price for goods in the system.
4. Print labels and barcodes for goods entered. Ensure that code printed matches the physical item.
5. Respond to inquiries regarding data entered.
6. Carry out price checks when needed.
7. Ensure data entry area is clean and clear.
8. Ensure Goods are not stored in the office.
9. Communicate all data updates with respective department Team Leader.
10. Process and submit suppliers’ claims for losses and damages.
11. Process promotional pricing for sale events and promotions.
12. Any other task assigned by manager or supervisor.