The incumbent is responsible for fixing all plumbing related issues that may arise within the Supermarket and assisting the maintenance team with light carpentry, servicing of chillers and light painting.
Valid Electricians license
Three (3) subjects at CXC Inclusive of English and Mathematics
Plumbing Installation Certification from a recognized Technical Institute
At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
1. Ensuring grease traps are cleaned.
2. Check water levels regularly.
3. Take off and Start up water pump.
4. Check that Sink pumps and sewage pumps are in working order.
5. Ensure water filters are cleaned and replaced as required.
6. Back wash water filters as per schedule.
7. Perform general plumbing duties when necessary.
8. Check washrooms, toilet seats, labels, etc.
9. Flush drainage pipes when necessary.
10. Take out sewage pump for servicing.
11. Change float switch when needed.
12. Pressure wash reserve tank when needed.
13. Install /Service locks.
14. Address door closers, hinges, etc. (replace door locks and closers).
15. Execute carpentry works (simple installations of ply, slat wall, pcs of wood to make adjustment of freezers, etc.)- Light carpentry i.e. display shelf etc.
16. Required to perform painting duties as instructed.
17. Clean oven racks as required.
18. Assist with relocating items.
19. Clean trollies and produce baskets.
20. Servicing of chillers i.e. drains and evaporators.
21. Any other tasks assigned that will be assigned from time to time.