Domiciled in Guyana the incumbent will manage the risk and compliance for GraceKennedy Remittance Services (Guyana) Limited.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Management Studies or related business area.
· Anti-Money Laundering Compliance certification is an asset (ICA, ACAMS or equivalent).
· Minimum of three  years’ experience in monitoring and analyzing transactions to ensure statutory requirements for Anti-
Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing.
· In-depth knowledge of Anti-Terrorism Financing, Anti-Money Laundering and associated regulations and laws.
· Strong analytical and leadership skills.
· High level of confidentiality and integrity.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in the MS Office suite of applications, with a specific emphasis on Microsoft Excel
· Monitor and analyze the companies’ regulated entities to ensure statutory requirements for Anti-Money Laundering and
Anti-Terrorism Financing are met.
· Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and develop corrective actions plans for resolution and to
· Monitor audit recommendations for on time completion and escalate non-compliance as necessary.
· Ensure reporting of potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies.
· Liaise with regulators to ensure regulatory compliance with local laws.
· Conducting compliance training, as necessary, for sub-agents, customer service representatives and all staff.
· Develop and implement sanctions for non-compliance by agents and enforce penalties as required.