Farfan & Mendes- A Crosbie Member Company is looking for dynamic individuals to fill the role of
Customer Service Representatives within the Alternative Energy Department.
The candidates will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by ensuring that customer requests are met in a timely and efficient manner.
· Minimum of five (5) CSEC Subjects including Mathematics and English A
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar role
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer service skills with attention to details
· Must be a team player and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Prepare customers’ quotations and invoices ensuring that items supplied are correct based on the invoices
· Assist with the preparation and submission of documentation for Tenders
· Liaise with technicians and customers in relation to service visits ensuring that customers are
updated in a timely manner
· Assist customers with indoor sales
· Take calls and respond to customers via telephone when necessary
· Filing of documents