Motivated Accounting clerk who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting clerk can expect to assist the accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
3+ years of experience
Associate’s certificate or degree in related field with work experience.
education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses would be a asset.
Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
• Filing – Vouchers, invoices, National Insurance Scheme (N.I.S), Guyana Revenue Authority (G.R.A) and Insurance forms
• Preparing of Cash and Payment Vouchers
• Issuing pay slips to all staff members
• Filing of Value Added Tax (V.A.T) Bills on a monthly basis
• Assisting in maintaining fixed assets file
• Maintaining Income & Expenditure Log .
• Maintaining all spread sheets
• Performs any other lawful duties assigned