To Educate secondary level children in Information Technology from prescribed syllabi.
At least five CSEC with Grades one (1) and Two (2) in Mathematics and English
Must be Trained teacher
Two or more years' experience
Degree in the subject or field (preferred)
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
2) Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
3) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
4) Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
5) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
6) Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
7) Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
8) Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
9) Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
10) Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.