The position shall cover the following areas:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and adhering to special conditions for each Customer Service Representative.
· Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
Experience: At least six months experience in a similar position.
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
· Professional personal presentation.
· Customer service oriented.
· Can work with minimal supervision.
· A team player.
· Able to handle a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
· Accuracy and attention to Details.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Safeguarding Company Assets
Generating Sales and Customer Service
1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
2. Assist Customers finding products that match their needs.
3. Answer questions about products and promote their value and best features.
4. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
5. Meet established sales objectives by selling products and services.
6. Handle customer concerns and issues.
7. Employee must be able to accomplish at least 50% of department’s Sales Target weekly.
8. Must be equipped with the knowledge of the Five Selling Steps and ensure that it is followed at all times.
9. Reaching Sales commission targets.
10. Assist in taking customer items out.
1. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
2. Stock racks and shelves and ensure that items are resized and colors are out.
3. Prepare displays and take inventory.
4. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
5. Ensure your department is restocked and organized at all times.
6. Aid customers in locating merchandise and communicate customer requests to management.
7. Ensure sale items are tagged and have correct barcode and price.
8. Ensure all Merchandise is presentable and ready for sale.
9. Ensure show cases are locked and secure when not in use.
10. Assist in completing price changes within the department, bar-coding and pricing.
11. Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
12. Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.