To sell equipment, generating sets and other products manufactured by Caterpillar and other suppliers.
· At least five (5) subjects CXC.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
· At least three (3) years Technical Sales and or Supervisory level experience.
· Competent in Microsoft Office.
· Good interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
· Good communication, analytical and organizational skills.
· Must have own vehicle.
· Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
· Create and enhance customer satisfaction levels.
· Handling complaints and schedule customer sales calls for external sales representatives.
· Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
· Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
· Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
Must be comfortable to work and visit customers in all regions in Guyana.
Machinery Corporation of Guyana Limited (MACORP) was founded in 1993 by GECOLSA a well known CATERPILLAR dealer in South America with operations in Colombia, Bahamas and some other countries with related businesses. MACORP was established by being awarded by CATERPILLAR as the only Authorized Caterpillar Dealer in Guyana. The bid of MACORP was selected from several other Companies’ bids. Companies with long and proven experience as dealers of CATERPILLAR and other manufacturers’ product line of heavy equipment. In 2018, MACORP celebrated 25 years of service to Guyana. Through all its years of operation in Guyana, MACORP has been very active in the country’s development, contributing directly with technical support and equipment supply to the most important productive sectors – Mining, Agriculture, Road construction, basic industry, Marine, Forestry and Electric Power Generation.